Invoice Finance Videos

Find out about Invoice Finance by watching our ‘explainer’ videos

Invoice Finance Videos

Construction using Owner builder loans at 70% End Market Value and higher are available. Intellichoice brokers love opening the doors to solutions for owner builders with 16 Years’ experience in this specialist field of construction loans provides clients security when considering building homes.


Interested in getting a loan? Fast online quotes available here!

It is simply the use of outstanding debtors/accounts receivable to raise working capital and it is not a loan.

It is suitable for any businesses that have unpaid invoices. It gives you quick and easy access to money owed by customers and helps with fluctuations in your cash flow. Help manage everyday business expenses it is a strategic method to grow their business. As your business delivers its goods/services to its customer, the invoices raised may be sold to a financier freeing up to 80% of their value almost immediately. The remaining 20% is advanced monthly based on collections. The business simply forwards copies of the invoices to the financier. Funds are advanced. The client controls over accounting functions and collections and the important relationships they have with their customers. It’s our job to find you the ideal invoice finance deal from a broad range of lenders; banks, non-bank funders who focus on different financial sectors and markets. We can reach out to this decision makers and relevant lenders at a Large Number of companies to Make Sure That Your application gets through fast and reaches the right person. Just click on our Online Form to have someone contact you about Insurance or Apply Online for speedier service. Keep watching Invoice Finance videos for more information…